A single-unit nuclear power plant under design located on the eastern shore of the Gulf of Bothnia of the Baltic Sea in the municipality of Pyhäjoki (Finland) with a Russian- designed VVER-1200 reactor of the new generation “3+”. The design of the nuclear power plant complies with IAEA and EU standards and is adapted to Finnish national safety requirements, which, according to experts, are the most stringent in the world.
- Development of design and detailed design documentation
- Development of the construction organization plan
- Development of the work execution design
- Engineering and geodetic surveys
- Performance of works on designer supervision